- Create detailed assembly diagrams of custom cabinets, refrigerators, complex serving counters, chef lines, and any industrial assembly from submittal drawings approved by the customer
- Layout flat patterns for all sheet metal parts included in the assembly
- Designing of sheet metal for machined and fabricated components (including enclosures, frames, and structures).
- Providing bills of materials, routings, and other manufacturing aids as required
- Reviewing all design corrections/drawing markups and making the engineering corrections/design changes as required
- Working with project managers to ensure that design correctly reflects customer intent
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- A strong knowledge of sheet metal design and a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Manufacturing engineering experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Exceptional work ethic
We offer competitive employee benefits, including paid time off, health and dental benefits offered, Life/AD&D Insurance, a 401(k)-retirement program, and much more.
Email a letter of interest and resume to Darlene Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org.